Photobucket

YOUR BELOVED BABE
Solely owned by yours truly, Your Beloved Babe
Photobucket I am loud, I am not ordinary, I can be bitchy, and I am not afraid to be myself. Music, Singing and God are my passion. Loves chilling with my family and friends. Im still learning to appreciate life and thankful for those who are part of my life.
Quote : Be yourself. No one can ever tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Beloved Friends
Voices

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 10:15 PM


ENDED 2010 with a big BANG!

Time flies and yet another year has begun! A year ago I was writing my highlights on 2009, and now, on 2010!

Happy 2011 everybody!

Photobucket

Looking back at year 2010...


Survived my first and second year in Sunway University College and is officially calling it quits to study and hello working world! :)

Made a whole lot of new friends in 2010, who eventually became good friends! Surprisingly most of my good friends came from ones I made in clubs! Now who says clubbing is BAD?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, was introduced to Advertlets and the blogging world!

Photobucket

Rekindled and remained good friendships with friends
who stuck with me through heavens and hell for many many years!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Moved in with these crazy bunch of housemates of mine, Kelvin, Smi and Mini!

Photobucket

And PARTIED like a rockstar!

Photobucket

Went through the TRIPLE Ds PHASE :
DRINK, DRANK, DRUNK!

watched my friends went through the DDD phase too,
And had crazy and fun moments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had the greatest birthday celebration this year as Pitbull came down to Malaysia on my birth date! :)

And had the chance to celebrate with my loved ones!

Photobucket

Had a hell lots of fun too! *winks*

Photobucket

Watched Katy Perry, Wondergirls and Tokio Hotel performed at MTV World Stage!

Photobucket

Attended a lot of events, such as Miss Universe Party, Hennessy Artistry, Fashion Shows and much more, thanks to Advertlets and fellow bloggers!

Had the chance to meet famous local celebrities as well, and famous club DJs who eventually became close friends!

Photobucket

Watched some of my friends left the country..

Photobucket

Fell in and out of love with the same person for almost a year..

Photobucket
Deejay J-One

Of all the ups and downs, crazy and silly moments in 2010,
most importantly are the friends and my loved ones who shared those memories with me in year 2010!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2010 has been a blast for me! Let's see what 2011 has installed for me,
so we say SAYONARA to 2010

and

HELLO 2011! :)

Photobucket


0 comments