Photobucket

YOUR BELOVED BABE
Solely owned by yours truly, Your Beloved Babe
Photobucket I am loud, I am not ordinary, I can be bitchy, and I am not afraid to be myself. Music, Singing and God are my passion. Loves chilling with my family and friends. Im still learning to appreciate life and thankful for those who are part of my life.
Quote : Be yourself. No one can ever tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Beloved Friends
Voices

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 5:16 PM

Im back again readers! Greetings! I havent been updating my blog since the year begin! Time flies and I've been caught up with working since I started work early January and every week is getting more hectic with work. But apart from working, I've never failed to have fun with my friends and of course P-A-R-T-A-Y when it comes to weekends! Speaking of which, instead of my usual Friday nights at Mist Club, Bangsar, last week my friends and I decided to hop over to SPIN Club at Solaris, Mont Kiara for one of my good friends, DJ Point's massive birthday bash!

Photobucket

DJ POINT

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my best girlfriends, Eleanor


Photobucket

DJ Brandon, DJ Point & Alan


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Kurita & DJ Brandon

Photobucket

Epic picture of the night! Point and Andrew!


Great night out with my friends and fulfilled the mission in getting DJ Point drunk! DJ Point and DJ Brandon, members of KuroShiro will be rocking SPIN Club at Solaris, Mont Kiara every Friday night, bringing you their best R&B, Electro and Hip Hop music! If you have not heard of them, I'd suggest you and your party crowd to hop over there and check them out!


SPIN Club, Solaris Mont Kiara http://www.facebook.com/SpinClub


KuroShiro Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/kuroshiroXL


All photographs credited to http://www.mynzjayz.com/


0 comments