Photobucket

YOUR BELOVED BABE
Solely owned by yours truly, Your Beloved Babe
Photobucket I am loud, I am not ordinary, I can be bitchy, and I am not afraid to be myself. Music, Singing and God are my passion. Loves chilling with my family and friends. Im still learning to appreciate life and thankful for those who are part of my life.
Quote : Be yourself. No one can ever tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Beloved Friends
Voices

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, April 24, 2011 @ 7:17 AM


Famous blogstar and celebrity photographer Jason Ong a.k.a Mynjayz has hit the big TWO ONE! Thank you Jason for inviting me to your 21st birthday bash and it was a blast! You gotta hand it in to Jason for pulling off such an awesome birthday bash.


Photobucket

Photobucket


It was held at The Hills, Damansara Heights. Lovely place for dinner, gatherings and birthday celebrations. The moment I got there, Jason was already tipsy! It was great to see EVERYONE there at the party. Lots of familiar faces and catching up with old friends, and making the birthday boy drunk!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Me, Kelvin, Victoria and Samuel


And boy, he was DRUNK! Jason had two flaming lambo's and a Funnel Bong which God knows what was inside!

Photobucket
Photobucket


The highlight of the night was when Jason nearly fell of the chair and fell on his own birthday cake, and Sam Insanity arriving fashionably late in a tutu!


Photobucket



An awesome night and Jason's finally a big boy now! :)



Photograph credited to Samuel Chew and Feeq

1 comments