Photobucket

YOUR BELOVED BABE
Solely owned by yours truly, Your Beloved Babe
Photobucket I am loud, I am not ordinary, I can be bitchy, and I am not afraid to be myself. Music, Singing and God are my passion. Loves chilling with my family and friends. Im still learning to appreciate life and thankful for those who are part of my life.
Quote : Be yourself. No one can ever tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Beloved Friends
Voices

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 10:08 PM



It was my first time at a Johnny Walker event and all week before the event, I saw weets and comments on Facebook about how awesome that event was last year and how awesome will this one be. And yes indeed, hands down, the biggest kick start event for the year!


Special thanks to Helen Chong and Johnny Walker for this eventful night!


Photobucket


Photobucket



It was held at Le Marquee, Palace of Golden Horses this year, and as I arrived at the event, it was unbelievably crowded. I queued for about half an hour, but during the half an hour was not a bore as I bumped into a lot of my friends at the same queue and got excited watching fantastic looking sports car passing by almost everyminute. DJ Monkey was my "date" for the night.


Photobucket




It was great that we had our own table once we got in, as DJ Faith Angela was DJ Monkey's ex highschool mate and DJ Darling Sabrina from Ipoh was also on the same table. So we got a better table, directly in front of the DJ console.


Photobucket




Photobucket





Kudos to the DJs for such a wonderful night with blends of R&B, Hip Hop, Electro and House music!




Photobucket






Photobucket



Stella, DJ Darling Sabrina & Me


Photobucket

Stella & DJ Darling Sabrina from Ipoh




Photobucket



Photobucket



By the end of the night, I seriously couldn't recall how many bottles we all had that night but it was awesome! And almost everyone was wasted, which was a good thing that I didn't drive that night because I knew I would end up on the floor.


And it was funny to see babe, Pauline being trashed that night! First time the party queen had too much to drink and trashed to the floor.


Photobucket

But we all had fun that night. Great event to kick start this year and next up, shall be looking forward to Hennessy Atistry.




Labels: , ,

0 comments