Photobucket

YOUR BELOVED BABE
Solely owned by yours truly, Your Beloved Babe
Photobucket I am loud, I am not ordinary, I can be bitchy, and I am not afraid to be myself. Music, Singing and God are my passion. Loves chilling with my family and friends. Im still learning to appreciate life and thankful for those who are part of my life.
Quote : Be yourself. No one can ever tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Beloved Friends
Voices

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 1:52 AM

Work is getting more hectic during weekdays as my accounting deadline is drawing near and auditor is yet to make another visit to my firm soon! Hence, I could only look forward to the weekends for night of catching up with my friends, drinking session and clubbing, without having to worry about work for a while.

So it was SPIN Club again last Friday to support Kuroshiro on the decks! I like the place because it is not so packed compare to other clubs and we have one of our best electro DJ, DJ Brandon and DJ Point. And kudos to my lovely friends for such a wonderful night at SPIN last week. <3


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments